skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jua one cok
Sheraton on the Park
When in Sydney I stay at Sheraton on the Park.
Last time we got shoved in this room, with a view of a brick wall, naturally - I complained and we were upgraded to an executive suite. Amazing.
I took this photo before we changed rooms as I love the decor so much, it felt like I was on the Titanic, I guess it is abit of a nautical look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (13)
September (246)
August (218)
July (505)
June (378)
May (322)
April (149)
March (48)
February (37)
January (57)
December (29)
November (25)
October (78)
September (62)
August (48)
July (51)
June (72)
May (81)
April (64)
March (71)
February (102)
January (61)
December (109)
November (10)
October (5)
September (1)
August (15)
July (1)
May (18)
April (3)
March (3)
February (2)
January (5)
December (2)
October (2)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (1)
April (2)
March (4)
January (3)
December (1)
November (3)
October (3)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (1)
March (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment