Love your choppers.

Okay, a post about teeth.



You must look after your teeth.
A yellow, plaque filled smile will definately stick in my mind, long after you have walked away, and clearly not for a good reason.
I just purchased the Braun Oral B Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush, and it is amazing.
No joke, I freaking love it.
It made my teeth feel as if I just left the dentists.
No manual toothbrush has done this.
It comes with 3 different brush heads.
Has a 'stutter motion' every 30 seconds so you know to change areas of brushing (As there are 4 parts of the mouth), a timer that goes off after 2 minutes to ensure you are brushing for the required 2 mins and a pressure indicator if you are pressing too hard.
Go on, treat your self.
At $160.00 it was the cost of a regular check up and clean at the dentists, but now you can have the clean feeling every time you brush your teeth! (Which better be twice daily, followed by flossing and mouth wash.)

No comments:

Post a Comment