Pearls.

So it is Saturday and I am at work, bringing home the bacon.
Have to do an open for inspection at 2:15 then I am going to go and visit my gorgeous niece Ashleigh-Rose.
So whilst I am clearly working hard, I thought I would take a break and show you what I am wearing today.
Purple stretchy dress with faux pearl detail, a steal at only $13AU from Thailand.
Thank you to the man in the market who tried to rip me off and charge me $34AU haha.
I think not!
Paired with a black sash.
Sorry about the silly blurry photo, not sure what is going on there.
Like my messy pony tail? Yep, exactly as it was when I woke up ha.
Close up, they are actually shiny and cute.

Have to wear the dreaded strapless bra, I hate them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment