skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jua one cok
Pockets?
So this is the cute Jacqui.E dress I bought for a bargain, wore it to work today and snapped a few piccies when I got home.
I don't wear make up during the week, so sorry if I scare you!
Am loving the dress, but the pockets make my hips look so darn big.
Say
Hi Lloyd
you can see him being creepy in the back ground like a Ghost Dog!!
Posey Mc Pose Pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (13)
September (246)
August (218)
July (505)
June (378)
May (322)
April (149)
March (48)
February (37)
January (57)
December (29)
November (25)
October (78)
September (62)
August (48)
July (51)
June (72)
May (81)
April (64)
March (71)
February (102)
January (61)
December (109)
November (10)
October (5)
September (1)
August (15)
July (1)
May (18)
April (3)
March (3)
February (2)
January (5)
December (2)
October (2)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (1)
April (2)
March (4)
January (3)
December (1)
November (3)
October (3)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (1)
March (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment