Annoying things at work.

There is always someone that will make you want to punch a wall at work.
I believe that L (Head to her blog http://thesecretlifeofachefswife.blogspot.com/ and no doubt you will feel envious that you do not have a husband who is a chef) will fully sympathise with me.

Today that person shall be known a 'C'.

1. If you want me to type up your letters for you because you are incompetent and do not know how to use a computer, learn to love the way I have my margins set, I am not changing them.
2. If you spell a word wrong on your draft of the letter you want me to type, I will correct it. I don't care if you think you are right. You are not.
3. I don't want to hear how every word in the English language is derived from Greece.
4. No, it is not my fault that the lights keep blowing.

End vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment