I am just so tired all the time.
This past week I have been falling asleep at 7:30 every night, waking at 7:20 and feeling like I never slept.
I also feel light headed and shaky constantly.
There is no point even going to the doctor, last time I went to explain my symptoms, I passed out in his office. They did numerous tests, and everything came back negative and they simply cannot give me an answer to what the problem is.
I also get horrendous stomach pains when I eat certain foods (Chips, crumbed fish, dumplings, pizza, burgers etc) and after another 1000 tests, they told me they can't work it out.
This pain has been going on since 2005 and frankly, I am sick of it!!
Sorry to vent.
I have not been to the gym for 2 weeks now as I am just too tired. I don't even cook dinner, I am too busy sleeping.
Luckily S is in Perth on Business for the next 4 days, so I can just sleep and sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment