What was I thinking?

Do you ever look at your self in the mirror and think, "Sure, this looks good" and then see a photo at a later date and regret it?
This is one of those outfits.
I remember the night, thunder/rain/hail etc etc, S & I had to drive for an hour to a Birthday Party, and whilst waiting downstairs for S to pick me up (My carpark is 2 blocks away. Damn city living) I freaked out because my legs were not brown enough, ran up stairs and put on a pair of stockings and threw on this belt.
It's not a very clear photo, but the Indigo dress is actually gorgeous, with a frilly back, but I completly ruined it with the tights.
Shame.
That reminds me, I must shop in my wardrobe more often as I have not worn this dress since!
Thats G in the mustard!

No comments:

Post a Comment