- People who chew loudly.
- People who slurp whilst eating (see above).
- People who change lanes without using the indicators, or as I like to call them - the blinkers.
- People who speed up to prevent you from changing lanes. Like I care if you run into my car from behind, you will be the one paying. Sucker.
- People on the tram who stare at me as I eat. Please don't. I get paranoid that I have food on my face.
- Dogs who breathe in my face whilst I am eating. Yes, Lloyd this is meant for you, you lovable scoundral.
- Touching paddle pop sticks. Oh this makes my skin crawl. Just thinking about it has made my teeth and skin tingle.
- Touching too far back in my mouth whilst brushing my teeth and dry reaching.
- People who are rude. How hard is it to say Please & Thank You. Not Hard Huh?
- When my leg jerks whilst falling alseep and I wake up.
10 Things That Frustrate Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment