Oroton


I treated my self to a new purse on the Weekend, as my ol' Mimco one was so disgusting I was ashamed to use it in front of people.


I picked up the Oroton Roche Large Multipocket Zip Around.

The colour is Apricot Blush but it looks very orange in these pictures.

It is more of a salmon.


S pointed out this gorgeous little matching mirror, and I was squealing about how much I loved it, until I noticed it was $65 and I just could not justify that after the purchase of everything else on the weekend.
S wanted to buy it for me, but I would not let him and I shall go back this weekend and buy it my self! I might also pick up an umbrella.

EDIT TO ADD:

Oops. I just purchased the mirror and the umbrella from the website.

So much for waiting a week.

I shall stalk the post man.

No comments:

Post a Comment