They Arrived!

This morning I was on the tram when I saw my Dads car cruising along side, and I got super excited and wrang him and he was searching for my office (drives past it every time).


He had my box of LED candles!!! They look pretty tacky, so I need to put them in some frosted candle holders.

I have seen these at Target for $6.00 so $1 each.



As I need to buy 120 I don't want to spend over $1 on them.


Keep in mind that our flowers are purple/blue and we have purple metallic love heart scatters on the tables.


Hopefully the light from the LED Candles will make it look like they are real.


Do you think these 3 colours will work?


I thought I would just get white frosted, but now that I have seen these I think they make for quite a colourful relaxed theme.

I also have not seen white frosted ones for $1.00 each yet.

Advice please!

EDIT - I HAVE FOUND MORE.

These are $3 for a pack of 4 from Ikea..

These are only $4 for a pack of 12 from Ikea

I think that the coloured might look nicer though even though they are more expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment