I stumbled across this on the Connie Simonetti Couture Website..
I LOVE the old style glamour of it.
It looks like it might be one shoulder, but I would want removable cap sleeves.
Now to go and try it on and not have a heart attack over the price.
Aghhh I Love It.
I havent put a deposit down for the Mariana Hardwick one that I found (I know I put pics on here, but it looks like a maternity sack in those photos,nothing like in real life) as we have not formally set a date yet.
I'm not sure if this would look less amazing on me as I am not very tall, but the CL heels would certainly help!
Aghhh I Love It.
I havent put a deposit down for the Mariana Hardwick one that I found (I know I put pics on here, but it looks like a maternity sack in those photos,nothing like in real life) as we have not formally set a date yet.
I'm not sure if this would look less amazing on me as I am not very tall, but the CL heels would certainly help!
No comments:
Post a Comment