On Saturday S and I went to G's 21st Birthday Party which was themed as Alice In Wonderland.
The dresscode was formal, but thank goodness I did not go formal, as all the girls had cocktail on!
I will post the party shots next, but a reader has emailed me and asked me to post my make up that I usually wear out, and there is a hell of a lot of it.
I don't wear make up during the week, only when going out.
I feel like quite the moron taking a close up of my face, but ohwell.
Skin:
MAC Select Cover Up NC42
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Foundation Look 4
MAC Select Cover Up NC42
Napoleon Perdis China Doll Foundation Look 4
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation Look 4
Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzing Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'Soft & Gentle'
Eyes:
Rimmel 002 Hazel Eyebrow Pencil
Revlon '04 Sun Dunes' Creme Shadow
Manicare Eyelash curler
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Clinique High Impact 01 Mascara
Lash Grip Adhesive
MAC Half Lashes
Lips:
MAC Clear Lip Conditioner
MAC Satin Cherish A18 Lipstick
Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzing Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'Soft & Gentle'
Eyes:
Rimmel 002 Hazel Eyebrow Pencil
Revlon '04 Sun Dunes' Creme Shadow
Manicare Eyelash curler
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Clinique High Impact 01 Mascara
Lash Grip Adhesive
MAC Half Lashes
Lips:
MAC Clear Lip Conditioner
MAC Satin Cherish A18 Lipstick



No comments:
Post a Comment