Gods Kitchen

On Saturday I spent the night in Mornington for Sams Birthday.
We went to Gods Kitchen, and I had the most amazing pizza which was called the 787, it had:
Asparagus, sautéed mushroom, sweet potato, roast garlic, baby spinach, goats cheese.
It was hell good.
Hael Dress
ASOS tights
Brown suede thigh high boots, rolled down to be normal.
Gabby will be popping up on the blog now and then with a tip of the day. Be Excited.
Clearly not ready, but how great is Gabbys garden for pics!
Me, Laura, Sam & Maddy.
After we dropped Sam off, we went back to Lauras and there was a random Holden HSV parked at the entrance of a carpark, so that it was half blocking the street. Very Sus.
Anyway, as Laura is going to be a cop, we thought we would get some practice and report the sus car to the cops.
Once we got there (Me still dressed up, Laura in pajamas) this is how the convo went:
Cop: How can I help you?
Me: Well, since we are such fine upstanding citzens we thought it was our duty to report a suspect vehicle in Mornington.
Cop: Okay, what was the rego?
Laura and I: OMG HOW DID WE FORGET THAT?!?!
Cop: Okayyyy.. What was the model?
Me: Navy blue Holden Clubsport...
Cop: Alright I'll have the van go and check it out.
Me: THANKS!! Laura has her police physical in the morning!
Then they just chatted about police business and I zonked out.
Needless to say I was slightly tipsy after consuming a Fishbowl at Tacos.
Anyway, we got home and had a stake out, waiting for the police van to come and check out the car. They never did.
We were getting ready for bed, and heard a siren and ran so fast to the window to see our hard work pay off, but the cop car just swerved to miss the suspect car and kept going on his pursuit.
The car was gone by the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment