Me..

I don't know what to call my blog. What do you think?

I made Veal Schnitzel Parmas for dinner last night. Crumbing them is just so messy and by the end of it my hands look edible. Mum told me to wrap the bench in glad wrap, and wear those tight latex gloves, but this did not help telling me AFTER I had made them.
We ate them with potato gems, corn & peas. Yummo.

I move around alot in my sleep and make funny noises if I am sleeping in any position that is not on my side, so S had to spoon me all night last night just so he could get some sleep. I love spooning.

I picked up 3 awesome cardigans from Target on Sunday for the total price of $90.00.
Yes, Target! Good work Target.

I am really excited for Modern Family to be on again tonight. Love it.

How sad about Brittany Murphys husband dying yesterday. His/Her family has had the worst year.

I must go to the gym tonight. Am getting abit squishy. Me no likey squish.

No comments:

Post a Comment