The Sock Bun

There are 2 types of Sock Bun.
The first, is the easiest option but you are also left with alot of hair at the end.
The second, fairly tricky if you have layers, but requires no hair pins and you have no hair left over at the end.

Above: Difficult Sock Bun. This is on the side of my head, so not a perfect circle, whereas the easy one is on the top of my head and worked out really well.
Above: Easy Sock Bun. See all the hair that is left over around the bun, this needs to be braided and wrapped around for a semi decent look.

Okay,

Instead of taking step by step photos, I have found you a YouTube tute, and the girl makes it look quite easy, but don't worry if you don't get it the first time.

I find it is easier to do when hair is abit wavey, rather than silky straight.



Voila!

I cut up a few of S' dress socks, and the length worked perfectly for the thickness that I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment