So on Saturday I went to an Auction in our building.
Walked the walk, talked the talk - acted like I was going to buy it.
Was too scared to itch my face during the auction incase I accidently won it.
Good result though, much smaller than our apartment, got a good price and great turn out.
The agents, who had my card, were talking to me for awhile, and kept referring questions to me from prospective bidders, re body corporate and stuff (I don't deal with any of this, only S does) and I was just bluffing my way through.
After the Auction, the agent said to me "I thought you were a serious contender", man I felt bad.
I quickly said "My Fiance only gave me permission to spend 'X' amount, and you went over by 20k so I was out" and scurried away very quickly.
Auctions are so fun though. I get an adrenalin rush just watching them!!
I'm so bored at work right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment