WANTED: Amazing Dressmaker.

As you have all noticed, I am driving my self freakin' crazy over Wedding Dresses.
I have decided, once and for all, to have one made by a Couture Dress Maker.
I will design it my self using inspiration from gowns which I love (some included below).
I just cannot justify cutting costs on other things to have the 12k Connie Simonetti dress, as beautiful as it is.
I am thinking of having the dress look more traditional and conservative for the Church Ceremony,Chiffon/Lace cap sleeves, lots of layers of very soft tuille to create body in the skirt, a beautiful embellished sash, not sure about the bodice...You get the gist.
Then, for the reception, maybe take off the skirt, to reveal a drop waist or slinky skirt, take off the sleeves, change the sash to something more dramatic...
Who knows, at least I have until July to really decide. So far I am ripping things out of magazines like crazy.
I have had some recs for Annette of Melbourne, any others?
Rachel Gilbert
Rachel Gilbert

Rachel Gilbert


Collette Dinnigan
Diamond Fairies



Elie Saab




Connie Simonetti Luana
Italian Lace, Silk & Swarovski Crystals.

Vera Wang Dorothy
Strapless soft ballgown of watercolor tulle, tissue organza, chiffon and charmeuse with vintage crystal beadwork at the bust, emphasis on the natural waist and a watercolor draped skirt.

Vera Wang Emmeline
V-neck tissue organza ballgown with illusion corset bodice, and french tulle veiled metallic hand painting, with grosgrain sash at natural waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment