Wednesdays Outfit

Good morning all!!

The weather in Melbourne is pretty fresh at the moment, around 8 degrees in the morning I am sure.

I have this Bracewell dress in Cream and also in Charcoal.

The perks of working there 2 years ago, was 50% off.

This morning I noticed a guy on the tram smiling at me, and figured I must not be as ugly without make up as I thought.

Turns out, my button had undone it self revealing what little cleavage my bra had created.

Perv.

I am loving this pocket. Keeping my paws warm.

See these long sleeves? Itchy as all hell.

I used to wear a long sleeved spencer underneath, but forgot as I had not worn this for so long!

Grrr this photo is all dark and stupid.

Damn S is failing as my loyal photog.
I did you all a favour by replacing my mug with a heart. Enjoy.

ASOS Tights

Tony Bianco Wedges (And yes, I do commit a sin by wearing peep toes with stockings!!)

Bracewell Dress
Target Cardigan (Bargain at $25!!)

I feel like I am in the snow I am so rugged up!!!
By the time I reached the tram I was toasty and nearly breaking out into a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment