Friday:
Watched TV.
Saturday:
S took me out to breakfast. Had 2 poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomato. Took the liberty of also ordering a toasted bagel with cream cheese. The waiter told me that the eggs came with toast. I told him I know, but I really like carbs. He looked at me like I was crazy.
Went to JB Hifi and purchased Entourage Season 2.
Ordered pizza for dinner. Ate a whole large Hawaiian pizza on my own. I sware I am not a binge eater.
Watched Season 2 with S.
Sunday:
Had pizza for breakfast.
Went to the shave shop and got a new electric toothbrush head. Contemplated buying an epilator. Has anyone used one? What is the pain like?
Went grocery shopping.
Bought 1kg of lollies.
Ate lollies.
Made the worst dinner ever. Some beef stir fry but the beef was not good. Of course S ate it, but not me. I enjoyed lollies for dinner.
Noticed my turtle has a big goiter on his head. Spend 2 hours trying to get his mouth open, as usually you can see the source of the goiter in the mouth. Finally got the mouth open. Can't see anything. Must take him to vet.
Watched Underbelly.
Went to bed.
Monday:
Woke up sick.
I think the end is near.
So cold, sore, sniffly, sore throat, head ache, sore eyes. Want to go home and crawl into bed with my heat pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment