It happened again.
I woke up in the middle of the night and my face felt really uncomfortable, but I thought nothing of it and went back to the land of ZzzZZz's.
I woke up when S snuck out to go the Gym and my face felt prickly, so I went to the bathroom, turned on the light and BOOM!
All red and swollen, again! This happened a few months ago too.
S came home to me practically with my head stuck under the tap wailing. He made me stand on the balcony, but we are 7 floors up and right opposite a work building, so I didn't want to flash them my undies, so went inside.
I just kept wailing, I was scared :(
Anyway, the swelling has gone down now and I am only pink.
It was as if I locked my self in the solarium for 12 hours, with coconut oil on my face.
On a lighter note, I think I am about to buy a Pucci dress. It is lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment