Christmas 2008

Here are some photos of my Sister Cats 'Suprise' christmas visit in 2008.
We were at my Mums house, and I had to go and pick her up from the airport without letting anyone know what I was doing.
At the time I was doing promo modelling (blegh) and made up the lie that I had to go into work for 2 hours and would get paid a huge amount so I could not resist.
Mum got prettttty sus.
I am not a very emotional person, but burst into tears of happiness when I saw Cat.
Warning: 2008 was my ugly fat year.


prob the only photo in 2008 which wasnt beyond disgusting of me.


Cat & I - Christmas day at Dads in Sandringham
Joseph, Cat & I at Sandy beach on Christmas Day.


Ellen, Cat, Joseph, Me, Joanna & Greg.

Of course Lloyd the dog too.


Ellen is the only one here not related to us, but the one that looks most like me!!

A night out at Crown Casino. I am not a big gambler by the way.
Hello Bad Fringe Day.



Liz & I. This is the Sister who just had Thomas!!


Bunnying around in Ikea.

Everyone says I have big rabbit teeth so why not.


Still at Crown.


Looking sad.

Probably realised how big my legs had gotten.



More old photos coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment