I'm sure I have mentioned my love for all things greasy before.
Pizza, Fish & Chips, Souvlakis etc etc.
Well, S is a health nut most of the time, usually I can sway him over to the DARK SIDE but sometimes he just says "No Mez. No."
Unfortunately for him, the MIL (Mother In Law) thinks we are too skinny.
(FYI - S is kind of a big fella. Not fat, but big/broad/strong. You get the gist. Definately not skinny).
Anyway, enough ranting, the point is this:
S went to Geelong to visit his parents, and came home with lots of home cooked yummos.
(FYI - S is kind of a big fella. Not fat, but big/broad/strong. You get the gist. Definately not skinny).
Anyway, enough ranting, the point is this:
S went to Geelong to visit his parents, and came home with lots of home cooked yummos.


No comments:
Post a Comment