My SATC Review. !!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Sex and The City 2.
Do not read if you have not already seen it, and are planning on seeing it!

The Worst Parts:
Samantha sitting in a glass office, with her undies around her knees, rubbing hormone cream into her vajayjay.
The close ups of the 'Australian Rugby Players' speedos.
The karaoke of "I am woman" Sure, it was meant to show how liberated they were, but it was pathetic and went foreverrr.
The slow mo of the braless nanny running.
The braless nanny getting splashed whilst bathing Rose, and her top going see through.
Carrie kissing Aiden and getting a reward from Big in the form of a Black Diamond Ring, seriously.
Carrie bitching about how all the do is watch movies & order in, so they have lost the sparkle from the marriage... Way to make 95% of couples feel like there is something wrong with them.

The Best Parts
Samantha in the market, screaming, throwing condoms and simulating sex movements. Okay I know this was REALLY offensive, but I did find her to be hillarious.
Charlotte locking her self in the pantry crying because she cannot cope with Lilly & Rose, Charlotte is always painted as so perfect so I thought this was great!!

Okay so not many great parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment