skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jua one cok
The Wild comes to NGV
Whilst walking home from work tonight I spotted these awesome glowing Animals in the fountain areas in front of the NGV.
I don't know which exhibition they belong to, but I love them!!!
So cute.
People were looking at me like I am insane in the membrane whilst standing there taking photos.
Do you ever wonder how much cashola is at the bottom of these fountains?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (13)
September (246)
August (218)
July (505)
June (378)
May (322)
April (149)
March (48)
February (37)
January (57)
December (29)
November (25)
October (78)
September (62)
August (48)
July (51)
June (72)
May (81)
April (64)
March (71)
February (102)
January (61)
December (109)
November (10)
October (5)
September (1)
August (15)
July (1)
May (18)
April (3)
March (3)
February (2)
January (5)
December (2)
October (2)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (1)
April (2)
March (4)
January (3)
December (1)
November (3)
October (3)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (1)
March (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment