About Freaking Time...

My Turquoise necklace finally arrived.


After it being posted early July, Express USPS shipping, it only arrived today thanks to the back log at LAX of all international parcels, even though it was due 18 July.


The USPS tracking site is showing that it is still stuck in Customs in America. I think not.

I love it!

However, I did think that it was not going to show, so purchased another aqua coloured necklace in the meantime. Who knows when that will arrive.
I am swimming in necklaces. I need another jewellery storage option as my little tree is bending under the pressure.

I showed S the green Kate Spade necklace, and he said it is terribly ugly.
He hates the colour (god dammit I just knew he would) and asked me to not wear it.

Usually I would take ZERO notice of what he wants me to wear, but I can’t bear the thought of him looking at me in my reception dress and thinking “Shit, I hate that necklace”.

I will take all necklaces with me to my next fitting and decide which one with the help of my sister Cat, who is arriving from Ireland in 2 weeks!!! Yipppeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment