Shellac - Gotcha

Unfortunately my Shellac in Romantique did not last the distance, as previously mentioned, there was bubbles in the polish straight away, but only on my left hand.

The index finger polish chipped off within a week.




The annoying thing about Shellac is that you can’t just take it off your self if need be. I’m not willing to soak my hands in acetone. I’ll probably drink it by mistake.



I emailed the ladies at Miss Fox, asking to have it removed and they graciously had me in the next day, to remove, and re paint at no cost.

Gotcha



This time, the polish is perfect. Not a bubble or chip to be seen.



I can’t decide if this is a negative or a positive though, my nails grow so quickly that the polish moves from the nail bed so quickly.




I'm quite a fan of this shiny shellac business.


No comments:

Post a Comment