Urban Remedy

I am seriously considering doing the Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse but am pretty nervous.



I am converting on the 17th and need to fast from 15 – 26th so if they turn out to be meat and dairy free I think it would be a good time to do it.



I don’t know what is wrong with me. I eat so well and then go and have a massive binge session.



After last nights dinner of grilled chicken, mushroom and capsicum, I went down to IGA and bought 3 chocolate bars (full size) and a large bag of chips. I then proceeded to scoff it all down whilst S looked on, slightly alarmed.



Mass binge eater over here. Not all the time, only a few times per month.



I cannot resist ze food.




I didn’t even go to boot camp last night.



My bad.



Anyway, enough bitching and moaning about my fails of eating well. I am generally quite healthy, I don’t smoke/drink regularly/drugs and I don’t drink soft drink, add salt to meals etc, but I cannot resist the fried food. I walk past Curry Bowl and stare through the window at the samosas until the Indian lady shoos me away with her broom.



I never had the makings to diet, or be anorexic or bulimic, like half the chicks at school, coz I like food, but I do have the makings to wish I was!!



I haven’t weighed my self lately. Must do so.



Anyway, the point of this post was not to wallow in self pity, rather to ask you, my faithful readers (and I know there are some out there, I had 99,634 views in July) have you done the Urban Remedy Cleanse?

How was it?

Did you get hungry??


Did it work??

The price scares me a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment