Zara Basics

Popped into Zara last night after Boot Camp, for a touch of retail therapy.




There is still not many XS left, which pisses me off.


I did however find this cute basic work dress, in a nice blush colour.




I am also looking for a silk pleated skirt in blush.









Does anyone else watch 6 Feet Under? I am watching the first series at the moment, and really love it. I appear to share the same sense of humour with the writer and I have always loved everything morbid.




I was going to start Lite n' Easy this week with a bunch of people at work, but I have to fast from 15 - 27 August, so that was not going to work for me. I will start it on 27 August though, which will be so convenient for not cooking around the time of the wedding. I have heard that Lite n' Easy is hit or miss, some love it, some dread it. I have also heard that it is quite carb heavy - time will tell.




Have you done Lite n' Easy? Did you like it? What was the best/worse dish?? Any results?


No comments:

Post a Comment