As I was saying yesterday, when we were in Krabi there was a little strip with eateries etc next to the hotel, and we found one shop full of such gorgeous items, such as these rings.
The lady who owned the store was English and I found out her story.
11 years ago she lived in Greece with her partner, importing items from Thailand for the store the owned together, after 7 years he would not marry her so she left him and made the rash decision to move to Thailand where she met a Thai man, and had a gorgeous son.
He was so cute.
So I purchased these rings from her, and they are great as you can bend them to make them tighter and vice versa.
You can wear them worn together,
Or seperate!
Check out the smudged nail polish and nail polish on my fingers, that's what happens when you paint your nails whilst driving apparently!!Nail Polish - Chi Chi - Husband Shopping.
I don't know where my other polishes are, most likely at my Dads house, can't wait to change colours!
No comments:
Post a Comment