I'm ENGAGED!!

Gross my hands are so dry in these photos.
The Diamond is a D colour 1.1 Carat. S did a mighty fine job!!
Apparently S had my ring for about 2 months, he had it sitting in a gym bag at home.

We have just had a huge breakfast and I was on the bed moaning and groaning about eating way too much when he comes to the side of the bed, gets down on one knee and says "Mez, Will you marry me?" and I think he is mucking around and keep saying "Are you messing with me????" and he stands up and says he is serious, so gets down on one knee again and asks me again, this time I quickly say "YES!!" but then I say "Hang on, are you serious or are you messing with me!!?" and he is laughing and tells me to go out on the balcony and close my eyes, which I do.
He comes out with a black ring box, and hands it to me. I start squealing, and he tells me "Go on, Open it!!!!" So I do, and I see this amazing ring, and snap it closed again and scream some more.
At this point his eyes are watering and he says "where are the hayfever tablets?" and I say "Haha your crying!!!" but he refuses to admit it.
So yep, shocking I know.
ENGAGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment