This morning was just one of those mornings.
I woke up at 6:15 to quickly cancel my gym class (Ever since my gym created an iPhone app I have been cancelling, rather that going! Silly).
Woke up again at 7:40, knowing I had to be out the door in 20 minutes.
Woke up again at 7:40, knowing I had to be out the door in 20 minutes.
Witchery Skirt
West India Silk Blouse (Purchased in Thailand for $Baht3590 - 30% so it came down to $AU80.00)
Decided that since I have lost my umbrella, did not want this to be ruined.
Forever New CamiWitchery Skirt
Decided that the Forever New Cami was a bit low cut for work.
Decided on my good ol' Country Road blouse.Could have done with an iron, but oh well, such is life.
I just know that I will get caught in the rain on my 2 block trek from the car park to our apartment. At least this won't be ruined!!
No comments:
Post a Comment