Random tidbits.

  1. Food always gets stuck in my teeth. No matter what it is, I know it will be there staring at me as if to say "Suckkkeerrrr" when I look in the mirror.
  2. I had menengitis behind one eye as a baby, and for a year I had an eyeball the size of a golf ball. I was like a freak.
  3. I have a very small head. Some choose to call my Coconut Head, but I am sure Coconuts are not even that small...
  4. I have a birthmark on my right hip above my bum.
  5. I wear size 6 shoes and have been known to try and jam my foot into a 5.5.
  6. I have been roasting in my car for 6 months without air con, and have only just booked it in to be fixed today. I had a cake in the car for 5 minutes yesterday and it started to sweat.
  7. My Mum always taught me "Never file back and forth, and your nails must be round - not square" This was when I was 5.
  8. I'm named after my Aunty. I hate my name.
  9. My family and friends that have known me since I was little call me Poppet.
  10. I was named Annabelle whilst in Mums tummy... Why didn't they keep this??
  11. I wore braces for nearly 3 years, and need to get one of my top teeth re-pushed as it has moved again.
  12. I cannot leave the house without having breakfast. I believe breakfast (and not nutella on toast, I mean cereals etc) is the key to a fast metabolism. I could be wrong so don't quote me. Or do quote me, I would quite like to be quoted at some stage in my life.
  13. I am a slight hoarder. I love boxes. S loves plastic bags. Yes, plastic bags as in from Coles. Sicko.
  14. I don't know how to cook a roast. This I will learn.
  15. I was raised with Barry White, Michael Jackson (Long live the King of Pop), Fleetwood Mac & Phill Collins blasting out of the stereo.
  16. On NYE as children we would stand on the balcony and bang pots and pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment