I found it.

I found my Wedding Dress.
I was down Sydney Road on Sunday, and Mariana Hardwick was the only store that was open.
My friend Claire and I walked in, both went to the exact same dress, said how amazing it was and then moved on and looked at everything else.
We went back to the dress, and the sales lady asked if I needed any help, so I tried the dress on and it was made for me.
Amazing.
I can't believe that I found it already.
I will not try any more on either.
I always wondered how I would 'know' when I found the right dress, but as soon as I had it on, I knew.
I actually could have cried.
It is definately the dress I want to marry S in and I cannot wait for my Mum to see it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment