Movies that I have watched recently.

Stocked up in Thailand, naughty naughty.
I was not sure how the quality would be, but they are 100%.
For $2 each, you can hardly go wrong.

Loved this movie, made me want to go out and buy BIG's album. I am a hip hop hoe though, so maybe thats why I loved it so much.
Did not compare to the book at all. Wish I had not watched it, but Eric Bana was the perfect character.

I watched the movie, read the book and then watched the movie again.
Heartbreaking no matter which ending you prefer.
I hope you have all seen this!!
Have been on a Sandra Bullock binge, and I think she is amazing. She just gets better and better.
Good movie, not as scary as I was hoping for.

This movie creeped me out to be honest. Samuel L.Jackson is just way too good at playing the creepy neighbor.

Amazing. 10/10. Watch it. Now.
Once again, love this nutbag.
Funny movie however, not amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment