This is the dress I have chosen, as it looks so different on the model, I have no problems showing you the pic.
They butchered it with the gloves, colour and necklaces if you ask me.
They butchered it with the gloves, colour and necklaces if you ask me.
I am having it in ivory, which looks white against my skin.
The gown actually has alot more volume in the skirt, and a long train which is not shown in the picture above. It is similar to the pic below.
I will try and get a sneaky pic tomorrow.
I will try and get a sneaky pic tomorrow.
It comes with detachable straps that are very thick, so I am having lace cap sleeves made from the lace on the bodice, which is proving to be pretty darn expensive.
The straps will be like the ones on the pic below.
The straps will be like the ones on the pic below.
I will only wear them for the church ceremony, then take them off.


No comments:
Post a Comment