skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jua one cok
Satin
Whilst scavenging though the Ulta3 box, I saw these in the bargain basement tub next door, and for only $2.50 I could not keep my hands off these.
I wish I had a basket, I would have purchased plenty more but I ran out of hand space.
I think I will try out the purple on my toes tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (13)
September (246)
August (218)
July (505)
June (378)
May (322)
April (149)
March (48)
February (37)
January (57)
December (29)
November (25)
October (78)
September (62)
August (48)
July (51)
June (72)
May (81)
April (64)
March (71)
February (102)
January (61)
December (109)
November (10)
October (5)
September (1)
August (15)
July (1)
May (18)
April (3)
March (3)
February (2)
January (5)
December (2)
October (2)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (1)
April (2)
March (4)
January (3)
December (1)
November (3)
October (3)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (1)
March (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment