Today Is Not My Day. VENT.

I started the day off so well today, I left the house an hour before my consultation in Malvern, leaving my self plenty of time.
I was well groomed, hair nice, dressed nice, etc etc etc.
Then - I missed a train, finally got a train, and when I got off the train at Malvern Station it was pouring down. I mean POURING. Not a cab in sight. Not one.
I contemplated hitch hiking.
Should have.
Didn't.

I walked for half an hour, in the pouring rain, in stilettos (which were not made for walking) so that I could make this consult, which I had waited 3 months for.
Not one cab went past.
By the time I got there, my straight lovely locks were now a curly frizzy mess.
The receptionist looked at me like I was crazy, hey lady, it's not my fault it rained!
She then kept me waiting 40 minutes, after I missioned to get there dammit.

Sure, maybe it was my fault I sold my car, lost my umbrella and could not find a cab, but still.
I have sore feet. Curly, lank, frizzy hair and my sweater smells like dog.

The doctor I went and saw was not even worth the effort. Rah.
Today is not my day.

Vent of the day over.

No comments:

Post a Comment