All week last week S had been wanting to go to the Hofbrauhaus.
I tried to talk him out of it many a time, repeating the story of how I went there in year 10 with my German Class, ate the Black Forest Cake and was sick.
This did not put him off.
Hopefully my tale puts you off.
bel oui ?
I was prancing around in David Jones wearing it, when S suprised me and agreed that it was a great buy!
He normally comments that my head is too small for beanies and the like.
I need to get more! More More MORE!!
David Jones Beanie
Scanlan & Theordore Dress
Tuck Shoes
Tuck Shoes

That is one hell of a beer.It wasn't mine, obviously.
Have some great shots of S drinking it, but it would appear unprofessional should any of clients see, so I am forbade from uploading :(
You can kind of see how my arm is red (the one holding the beer), I had some freaky reaction and swelled up like a balloon. It was all I could do to not use the fork to scratch it, that's how itchy it was.
Apparently Edible, yet Average.

ATLANTIC SALMON STEAK
$ 27.90
Served with a lemon and caper sauce, fresh vegetables and boiled potato.
(I did not get the capers)
Listen, I am not even going to lie here.
This was the WORST meal I have had in my entire life.
I nearly vomited after my first bite of the fish.
S thought I was over reacting a little bit, so he had a bite and was beyond disgusted. He will eat anything, so that is really saying anything.
The mash was gross.
The corn was dry.
When the waiter came for the plate it was practically full, and he asked if it was okay.
He had been so helpful and lovely the whole night, I could not bear to tell him it was crapola.
APFELSTRUDEL
$ 11.50
Homemade Apple Strudel.
This was better!
I had Apple Strudel for dinner.
Yum Yum.
Hopefully he NEVER wants to go there again.
Possibly it is my own fault for ordering Salmon at a German Restaurant.


No comments:
Post a Comment