I am having these Custom Made Stamps prepared for the Thank You cards for our Engagement Party!
The stamps are from jemacstamps.com.au where the lady I have been dealing with has been so helpful!$22 Each.
I think I am going to do the cards on a folded (so that you lift it up, not open, if that makes sense) piece of cardstock, the same as our invites, and have the thank you in the center and then when you open the card, write the message and have our names stamped at the bottom.
I don't know if I should just use black ink or go for a nice blue/purple.. I am no good at this DIY stuff I tell you!
We have already started getting presents, which I was really not expecting.
So far: Gold Jewelry (I would never wear any of it, but they don't need to know that), Art, Money, Gift Vouchers..
People are SO generous!
We are having 165 people at our Engagement Party.
I know. Shoot me now.
Yay! Engagement Party next Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment