- Had a really bad sleep because S switched pillows. He says he didn't, but deep down I know he did. Everyone wants my amazing paper thing pillow.
Without my squishy pillow I am nothing. - Had homemade hot jam doughnuts for breakfast. Clearly I am on a diet.
- Got the tram to work. Real enthralling stuff.
- Had Beef and Vegie soup for lunch. Man it was good.
- Banked a cheque that was meant for S but strangely enough came in my name, surely this means I get to keep it right?
- Had a crazy tenant on the phone, screamed and crying at me, I still don't really know why. Told her I was not going to put up with her yelling at me and was hanging up. Didn't have the heart to actually do it though.
10 mins later she called and aplogised, thanks crazy! - Listened to my boss click clack around the office, and asked her if she needed to get her stops on her heels replaced. She had no idea what I was on about.
Fast forward 2 hours later: She comes out and tells me how her heel has worn down and she can see the metal, so thats why it is making noise.. Well who woulda thought?! - Sent 10000 emails back and forth to S asking him if we needed 'ketchup' he would reply, "yes, I already told you we need tomato sauce" and I would say "YES BUT DO WE NEED KETCHUP???" I just thought he was daft. Turns out I meant mustard haha. Silly Moo Moo.
- Now I am about to prematurely turn off my computer, and go and buy said mustard so that S can cook dinner, which really means, HOT DOGS! I also have to clean up my mess in the bedroom (read: clothes everywhere) and possibly go to the gym depending on motivation levels.
Adios for now Muchachas.
No comments:
Post a Comment