I was meant to go out to dinner tonight, and being the poor woman that I am, S gave me some money so that I would not have to wash dishes out the back.
Dinner was cancelled, so instead I went lolly shopping with the purpose of buying S a present with his own money, you know, to say thanks for lending...
Okay, well really, I intended on buying lollies and eating half but still giving him half.
Chocolates On The Avenue (Bridport St, Albert Park) is closing down, so go and buy some amazing lollies!!!
See this?This is what life should be like.
Brightly coloured and coated in white chocolate.
This was the bomb diggity.
Excuse me whilst I salivate a little bit more.I don't really need to tell you how I ate the whole bar my self do I?
S will never even know I ate his present.
Surely he will be impressed by the Fruit & Nut Mix.
Haha Suckeeeerrrrrrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment