I Need Help.

This is how I feel.
I want to bang my head against a wall.

I need advice.
I have worked in this office for 2 years now.
I have had one pay rise, about 3 months ago, which was not enough to even make a dent in my pay cheque after tax.
I have found some more jobs, which would have me earning a lot (A LOT) more money, be closer to home, same work, but, I feel a lot of loyalty to my bosses and don't want to let them down.
I think I should start applying to these new jobs.
What would you do?
Stay at the company where you feel like it is a little family, for minimal pay
OR
Take a risk, work with a bigger corporation, get paid a lot more money, be closer to home, and take the risk of not liking your job or colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment