Wish I Was There..

I wish I was back in Thailand.
S and I had the most amazing time. Sigh.
This was in Krabi, watching S pick pretty shells for me.

Phi Phi Island

Krabi.
Nursing my swollen face from 4 nights earlier, in Phuket.
Thanks alot you stupid Mosquitos. Just because I am allergic to Australian Mosquitos did not mean you had to go and be 100x worse!!!

Feeding the naughty monkey on Monkey Island.
This bastard stole my coconut.

Yeah, this coconut.
Silly S, Can't even be trusted to protect me from coconut stealing monkeys!!


Monkey Island.
Dreamy.

Snorkelling just of Phi Phi. There is a slight look of fear on my face as I am not the best swimmer going around town.


Feeding the Elephant Bananas.
He then blew his nose on me.
Yuck Yuck.



I can't wait to go to America, even though it will be cold, it is still a holiday!!
Time to plan the honeymoon I say!!
Having the fish eat the dead skin from our feet.
S has had a anklet on for 8 years, and they went crazy and cleaned it like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment