Oh Dad..

Hi Guys.
Meet Geefa.
This is my Dad, or my Geefo.
Why Geefa? Good question.
His partner Bet, called him Geefa once and we asked why and she said G for Graham. GEEFA!
Genius I know.

Anyway, the point of this story is as follows:
Geefa is a great Dad and is funding the event of the season - aka - Our Wedding.
He told me I had to wait 6 months before anything was booked, and I emailed him last week to tell him the time has come (we only got engaged in January though) but did not hear back from him.He was not answering my calls on my mobile, so tricked him and rang from work.
This is how the convo went:
Me: Geeeeeefa have you been avoiding me?
Geefa: Hi Pet.No! Why would I be avoiding you?
Me: Because it's time to talk Wedding!
Geefa: Oh the W word. I should be avoiding you. Hang on, it has not even been 6 months!!
Me: Close enough Geef! Come onnnn.
Geefa: Nope. Come back to me at the end of July!
He is chuckling to him self.
Me: Fine fine. Watch your back.. July is coming!
Geefa: Okay Okay.
Me: Also, do you know anyone who has a really big backyard or nice space for a big marquee?
Geefa: I have a factory in Oakleigh with a great space.
Me: Is it ugly?
Geefa *chuckles some more* Of course it is. It's a factory! I don't know if I know anyone but have 2 months to think about it so will think some more..
End of convo really.
That Geefa is a funny man, but I am going crazy without booking things!!
Note -Geefa is in bold because it is such a hillarious word.

No comments:

Post a Comment