Sydney!

These are from March 2008, but I have run out of recent photos to show you so here you go.
Mum & I flew to Sydney to farewell baby Sophia, as we thought she was going to America for 3 months. Little did we know, she would not be coming home.
Mum & I at my first Yum Cha experience.
Before you comment on the "No hats at the dining table" rule, I have realised my mistake.
Sophie Wophie chewing on Mums fingers.
I am pretty sure she had dipped them in Chocolate though.

Soph trying to claw at my rings.
I think not small child!!
Metalicus Zip Tank
Sass & Bide Jeans
Took me ages to figure out how to close the snap locks, she just kept moving!!

So these are the Sass & Bide jeans I mentioned earlier, the ones where my brother mistook my fat legs for muscular legs.
Shame.
See my pedometer?
I wore it everywhere for months. Had to get 10,000 steps at a minimum.
Now that I am lazy, I might need to buy one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment