So I had the Implanon put in my arm yesterday.
I can't deny that I was scared and sweating bucketloads about the needles!
The doctor was lovely, and obviously noticed how scared I was even of the needle putting the local in.
If I had of known how much moula it would have saved me, I would have had this put in years ago!
$33 for the actual implant, $65 for the doctors (half back on medicare), and no hassle of having to remember to pop a pill every day.
(Are there any guys reading this? I hope not. Talk about too much information!!!)
How on earth am I going to be when I have my BA? (Which is scheduled for 4th August 2010).
Hopefully they put me to sleep with the gas mask thing before I even see any needles.
Am not looking forward to the recovery time that is fo shizzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment