Wedding Dresses

So I went and tried on the Connie Simonetti dress, and the Karen Willis Holmes dress.

Well. The CS dress is a dream. To die for. Amazing. You get the picture.

The price is way more than I expected, so I need to have a little sit down with the finances.

I won't say the actual price incase I do get it, but bloody hell I could get a car for that.


The KWH dress was also nice, but as the girl said "You look so CUTE in that", and I don't want to look CUTE on my wedding day. Also, the fabric of the KWH dress was nothing fab, the original dress I picked, the Mariana Hardwick is definately better quality!


Aughhh.

Loved it though.


We also went into Catanachs (1212 High Street Armadale) and tried on some wedding bands.

I wanted to have 4 extremly dainty diamond bands, 2 on each side, but they cannot be made as dainty as I want them apparently, so will go for 2 18ct white gold full set diamond rings, one on each side.

The lady, Marlene, was so helpful and even cleaned my Engagement Ring for me for no charge, which made me realise how filthy I had let it get.

No comments:

Post a Comment