Black & Whiteeee

The weather today called for a Black & White outfit.

It's drab, dreary and foggy in grand ol' Melbourne today.



I'm rocking a giant sock bun on my head as my hair is filthy, which is kind of obvious in the photo unfortunately.

Loving this high neck!


Stupid darkness, must you ruin my photos??


Jane Lamerton Dress
ASOS Tights
Tuck Shoes
Not pictured: Pearl studs and Pearl bracelet.



UPDATE: James at work walked in and said "Nice table cloth" to which I said "Nice Face."
Anyway, he usually calls me a hippy and says I dress weird.
As if I am a hippy!
He then went on to say: You remind me of my sons godmother who dresses really weird, but pulls it off. She reminds me of KERRY from Sex & The City (I was yelling CARRIE!!) Last time I saw her, she had huge white leather high heels on. You would never look at them in a shop but she looked good.... That dress though *does a pained face*.
Smart ass. Don't know if I appreciate the back handed compliment haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment