Oopsie.

I had convinced my self that I deserved to break the shopping ban. It was not very hard to do.
I went through Myer and had a handful of Cue & Karen Walker dresses to try on, but realised I did not even like them that much, was just going to buy for the sake of it so I put them back and went up stairs to walk through to Melbourne Central.
When I realised Melb Central was shut, I walked back through Myer and a dress caught my eye.
Now, I have always thought the top floor was for the 'Older Ladies' so never go up there.
I rushed to this gorgeous black slinky dress with the gold embellishment, found the last one in my size and was so excited. I then saw a 'Petites' range of the brand, I was not sure if I am considered a Petite, but decided that size looked better for me.
Turns out, I am a petite! The length of the dress and arms was so perfect.
I then went crazy and spotted 2 more dresses that I had to have.
Had never even heard of Jane Lamerton, but think it might be a Myer brand.

Made In Australia.
This makes me like them even more, I enjoy supporting our Country!!

I need to put them on for photos,but did these quickly this morning.
$139.00 down to $85.00

$100.00

$180.00 down to $100.00

This dress is seriously awesome.
It has shoulder pads though, I am not sure if I should take them out, they look pretty cool but I am not used to them!

This embellishment makes a jangly noise, which makes me mighty happy.

Picked up this little CKM dress for $30, can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment