Blegh

I have a freaking thumping headache.


No, Jo, YOU are the dick head.

You couldn't find any posts featuring you, how does this look you freckle faced mother farker.
How cute is this photo that Greg sent me, of Thomas and Chloe (I think it's Chloe, correct me if I am wrong Liz) making a mess with the rice bubbles.
Liz is due tomorrow, I predicted that the baby would come last night but alas, no baby.

I saw these wedges in Myer today and really like them. With this heat, I feel like it would not be crazy to purchase them.

Peepz have started buying crap from our gift registry.

This is the KitchenAid I put on it, but I don't expect anyone to buy it. I will just buy it afterwards.


I went and looked at an apartment on Monday, with a 180sqm balcony.

S is putting in an offer for it tomorrow, sight unseen. He trusts me to pick an apartment, but not a shirt for him. Happy Wife, Happy Life and all that shizz.

Imagine the summer parties.

You are all invited, coz you will all fit.

Fingers crossed that the vendor is desperate to sell, as it's a pretty low offer haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment